We wanted to share a quick hello and news of soon-to-be-released projects, comic book and otherwise:
* We had a lot of fun on Hellboy Day — and how could you not? — with an exclusive first look on MTV of some of our early pitch sketches to Mike and our next releases, a sweet interview with Multiversity Comics and few graphs in Multiversity’s piece on creator’s favorite “Hellboy” stories over the last 20 years. SourceFedNERD also did a killer review of the first four pieces in the Archive line. Still can’t believe we’re lucky enough to be adding to this amazing universe.
In very related news:
* The next Artifact Archive pre-order launches today for the Ogdru Jahad Amulet and Vasilisa’s Comb & Handkerchief. A prototype pic of our next release in the line, pegged for later this summer, is below. Follow us on Twitter, @SkeltonCrew, for monthly exclusive coupon codes that start with today’s release.
* Jewelry is still very much in the works, both for “Locke & Key” and “B.P.R.D.” Hope to have more on that next month.
* So much in the works with “CHEW.” Only 50 pre-order Poyo mini busts left — that bada@@ bird is HOT. It’s still on target to ship out in May/June. Last week Rob Guillory teased to some plush projects. That line will kick off with pink and blue Chogs this summer. Fair warning: They’re also pretty fricken’ adorable. Pics to come. There’s also . . . well, I can’t say just yet. But it’s very cool.
* “Mouse Guard” will see the next release in that line in May with Lieam’s Sword. A prototype shot is below. Marionets and Gwendolyn’s pike-axe are in the prototype phase.
* Amazingly psyched to say we’ve partnered with two more books for future prop and bust lines. We hope to announce one very soon and one this fall.
So much to do. That said, our biggest replica this year will have us lying low the next two weeks. We’re expecting the latest addition to our Skelton Crew any day now. If it takes a few extra days for Kathryn or I to respond to an email, really hope you understand.